1) Ella, my father’s mother (hardships, life in Milledgeville State Hospital, children’s struggle without her.)
2) Dad (short stories which embody his character, life, faith and values)
4) Collection of short stories about my childhood and what even the worst experiences have taught me.
5) Spiritual experiences
6) Learning to let go of being the person everyone expects me to be.
7) Things my mother taught me that I was reluctant to learn.
8) Counting blessings and forgetting the rest.
9) The art of being optimistic.
10) My “other grandmother” at the end of the street.